Saturday, March 15, 2014

Something's Wrong...

I think I am going to try and start updating this on a daily basis through the reminder of my banishment. After the unexpected 12 hour time addition today, I am not sure how much longer this will be. I expected two of the three hour additions, but the rest... wow... normally entering private homes only got a half hour... I might have to cut down on my wandering for a little while.

((Anyway, I am going to try and post something by about 14:00 SLT, even if it is "wasn't on today" which you all will get tomorrow, because I work.))

So at hour 36 something really... wrong... or weird happened.
Okay, this isn't the first weird thing. I've been getting little messages here and there about something being up.  Or like someone is trying to hack into the Custodian.

First, there is the issue with my VOX, which apparently my operator can't shut down. I did not expect it would still be functional, which surprised me the other day. She told me to avoid using it, which I have for the most part. And even a few other lager things happened yesterday. First there was this intruder alert when I was spending time with Morning Star watching her practice. My screen went all static filled for a bit. Not like the normal violation static. I could not see through this as all. And then I got some sort of message about channel /2 being open, but I cannot recall the details, and cannot find my log of it ((stupid Firestorm update)).

Then today, at 36 hours in I had an experience.

[Redacted]

Really, really freaky.

And when I was visiting with Roli Runo, it started reporting her as still being a Bane and everything was garbling up and I have to back off. It would not stop until she left the area entirely.

((OOC: yes, I am pretty sure I have a sense of what is going on here. it's still sort of freaky though))

I am not sure if I should report this to my operator ((OOC: not sure if ruthjillian wants to or is supposed to be part of this process at this point))

So I think I might not wander as much for a little while. I'll likely stick with hanging out in my spot at the graveyard at Kelley, at Miss Windrunner's home (who generously make it non-private when she heard I was entering the program), wandering about Forest Feast.

Anyway, Roli, if you can, leave a comment about how to get into that cave. I tried the front way with no luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment