Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Set back

I received my second Custodian update last night, and had a seven hours added to my time.  Ooops.

One of the challenging aspects of being a Bane is the wait time between the notification of a violation and the update. I spend the time knowing I've gotten a violation, but not know how much time will be added. At least not yet anyway.

I suppose I am making this harder on myself. I could just sit some place, either at Kelley Park or at Miss Windrunner's home - she had the generosity to set it public. However, I feel that sort of defeats the purpose. Isn't th point to explore a little and take risks that you might go down the wrong street or step on the wrong spot?

Or at least for me it is.

Being Banished is what you make of it really.

So for me, I continue to take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment