Sunday, January 9, 2011

Important Hard Limits

Safeword: SAFEWORD!
There is a full list of what I am into here: Sable's Second Life Rabbit Hole

Favorites are things I love.  Yes is very strong yes. Maybes are things I am pretty good with, and No is pretty much the "this stuff does nothing to interest me.

As for specific hard limits:

One hard limit I do have, which is difficult to articulate through something like Rabbit Hole is being ignored.  If I am to wait in a place long term as part of training or as part of a test of dedication, I can accept that.  But just to sort of be left and locked some place without explanation, any idea of how long I must stay, or any sense of what I should be doing, than I will eventually get very, very irritated.  And my trust levels will quickly go down.

Related to this is being collared to someone who never communicates with me and never plays.  I can understand being busy.  But at least say hello, or something.  The fact is, I do not like to be “a bother,” so I will wait for my owner to initiate contact.  If you collar me – particularly if that collar is part of a “trap” or your domain, than engage me.  Or release me.

A third hard limit is being manipulated into being dominant.  I do not mind serving as a dominant from time to time, but if all our interactions are you trying to get me to dominant you, and you expect me to essentially do this as a freebie for you – not giving gifts, not providing reciprocal dominance, not even actively engaging conversation or providing me with support when I need it – I would ask you why you even approached me, a submissive, in the first place.  If you want dominance on your terms, when you want them, hire a dominatrix already. If you want that dominatrix to be me, than open up negotiations about what you are going to give back.

No comments:

Post a Comment