Friday, March 14, 2014

More Time

At this point I have served all my initial time and am working on the time from violations I have racked up. As of my last update, I was racking up about 37.5 minutes worth of violation for every hour served. And I thought I was going to be doing better, but this last bout I inadvertently have been getting quite a few violations and am now awaiting the report - which isn't due for another four hours or so.

Oh well, I ain't even mad.

I don't mind it all too much. A lovely pony girl has been checking on me from time to time. There is another Bane I see on some times. The one I saw earlier I've not seen in a while. I wonder if she has been released at this point.

I've been experimenting with some things. Probably doing stuff which should be a no-no. But well "everything which is not forbidden is allowed."

Some weird things have been happening with the Custodian. I think it's a bit buggy, to say the least. But I am not giving up.

So I continue to travel and take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment