Sunday, April 20, 2014

A new beginning... of sorts

I've not written much since the conclusion of my banishement. Mostly it's because I have been wanding a bit around second Life trying to decide what direction I plan on taking next. Re-finding myself. Reconnecting to some of the core of who I was and who I want to be. Trying to piece myself back together, as it were.

Actively being in Banishment changes a person. Some more maybe a little more than others. But you can see it in others who have been through it. There is a level of connection there you just don't get with other things.  There are something which I wish could have been a little different yes. And there are some aspects I wish I could have explored a little further. But overall I am still glad I did it.

I sometimes think about doing it again. Banishment I mean. They say they Custodian is completely nullified once the process if over. But sometimes I am not so sure. While I am not completely ready to adopt the Banesuit again just yet, as an option it's not completely off the table.

So I have been doing a bit of wandering, trying to find myself as it were. Dabbling a little in agumentation and cybernization. It seems to calm something still in me. Something I think I forget. or maybe tried to forget.

I've been spending a bit of time at Tai Yong Labs of late. The drones there are facticating. The TYL produced drones come in a number of different builts and designs. And the labs themselves acts as a sort of crossroads, with visitors coming from all over. I find it a captivating area and might stay around for a bit.

As a new friend I meet at TYL was telling me, banishment can be really extreme in its isolation. It might be a good idea to immerse myself in a place with a lot of intereaction.

The trick, of course, if finding that place. I guess TYL will do for now.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
It's sort fo neat to know I still have readers, even if I don't know who all of you are. But I can see the stats. I can see which posts have been recently viewed, and I can speculate.

Stay weird and thank you for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment